We Believe Leadership Matters
We are the Executive Board of SEIU-UHW — the highest leadership body of our union. As healthcare workers and leaders, we set the vision and program of SEIU-UHW, and we move our fellow members into action for better health and good healthcare jobs throughout California.
Find an Executive Board Member
Our Leadership Structure
See chart here
- The Executive Board consists of 218 members and a 27 member Executive Committee.
- The Executive Committee includes a president, vice president, one union member for every 5,000 SEIU-UHW members by division and 8 additional members elected union-wide.
- The Executive Committee meets monthly to implement decisions of the Executive Board.
- Board members are elected by SEIU-UHW members at a ratio of 1 member for every 500 members by division and geography.
- There are two financial officers and two ethics officers. They are also elected by division and are advisory to the executive board on financial and ethical matters.