As the 25th anniversary of the historic Partnership between Kaiser Permanente and the Coalition of Kaiser Permanente Unions approaches, the CKPU calls on Kaiser to step up to the Partnership to take on the healthcare worker staffing crisis and treat it as the patient care emergency that it is.
Let Kaiser know what you think this partnership needs!
- Share the posts below.
- Write on the caption: what do you want to see in the partnership?
- Ex. @Lmptalk Partnership is not just a posture. It’s a process. Those of us working on the front lines have given it our all these last tough years, but we are feeling unappreciated and uncared for when we need it the most. Let’s get back to working together! #WeAreKaiserWorkers #United4All
View this post on Instagram
2022 marks 25 years of the Labor Management Partnership at Kaiser, but there isn’t much to celebrate. We call on @LMPtalk to step up to take on the healthcare worker staffing crisis and get back to the collaborative spirit that once made Kaiser a great place to work. #United4All pic.twitter.com/4QlxAQNCBp
— SEIU-UHW #FairWages4Health (@seiu_uhw) September 26, 2022
Remember to make it public!
- On Twitter, make sure you don’t see a 🔒icon next to your name. If you do, you’ll need to update your privacy settings.
- From the Apps home screen, click your profile photo icon on the top left.
- Choose Settings and privacy.
- Select Privacy and safety.
- Click Audience and tagging
- Toggle Protect your Tweets ⬅️ to the left.
- Re-enter your password to confirm changes. And you’re set to tweet publicly.
- On FB, a 🌎 symbol indicates your post is public.
- To edit your post privacy, select the dropdown box underneath your name.
- Select 🌎 Public
- Choose Done.
- On the IG App, click your photo avatar on the bottom left to get to your profile.
- Click the ≡ icon on the top right. Select Settings.
- Choose Privacy.
- Toggle Private Account ⬅️ to the left.
Don’t have a social media account? Create one now!