The past year and a half have been so challenging for us on so many levels. With everything we’ve been through, it’s just as important to take our mental health concerns seriously as we would our physical health, and to seek out help and treatment when needed. If you or someone you know is struggling with mental health, please take don’t hesitate to take advantage of these resources:
- Kaiser Employee Assistance Program: 877-801-5751
- The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offers assessment, short-term counseling, and referral for all Kaiser Permanente physicians, employees, and their dependent family members. All EAP services are free and strictly confidential. Employees can also log in and click on the Benefits & Wellness tab to see all available programs and resources.
- Dignity Employee Assistance Program: 800-999-7222
Anthemeap.com Company code: dignity health
- Sutter Employee Assistance Program: 800-477-2258
- Providence Employee Assistance Program: 844-311-6223
- Prime Employee Assistance Program: 877-595-5284
- Tenet Employee Assistance Program: 866-335-2340
- Stanford/LPCH Employee Assistance Program: 855-281-1601
- Cedars Employee Assistance Program: 424-314-6947 or call Cedars Work Life Matters at 310-423-6447 or 800-319-8111
- HCA Riverside Employee Assistance Program: 877-950-5075
- HCA San Jose Regional Employee Assistance Program: 1-800-434-5100
- HCA Employee Assistance Program: 877-950-5075
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – 800-273-8255
The Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones.
- Safe, secure, and culturally sensitive emotional support for all Californians who may need support relating to COVID-19 – 855-845-7415
- 24-Hour Domestic Violence Hotline – 800-799-7233
Frontline Therapy Network
Network specifically for first responders, medical personnel, and veterans providing mental and emotional support during the COVID crisis. They provide up to 6 free, fully confidential sessions with a provider vetted to serve frontline warriors.
The Emotional PPE Support
A directory of volunteer mental health practitioners providing free therapy for healthcare workers whose mental health has been impacted by the COVID-19 crisis.
(Apple or GooglePlay app store – 99 cents per month)
Confidential app providing frontline medical workers a 24/7 safe place to connect and chat anonymously with others who have similar lived experience. While no one understands the highs, lows and in between of your life better than another Responder, you don’t always want to talk to the ones in your department or organization.
Safe Call Now – 206-459-3020
A confidential, comprehensive, 24-hour crisis line and support service for first responders, emergency services personnel, medical professionals and their family members nationwide. We provide education, support, healthy alternatives and resources to save lives and put families back together. They connect you to resources in your area based on your insurance levels and tell you what is available based on your needs.